SIP Trunking lowers your costs by up to 60%
SIP Trunking saves you money by routing your calls over the Internet, instead of through the phone company.
- Use your Internet connection for your phones. Bypassing the phone company can reduce operational costs up to 60%
- Cut your calling charges. Get reduced long-distance, toll-free and international calling rates.
- No restricting contracts. Cancel at any time without penalty.
- Make free inter-office calls. SIP Trunking offers free calling across multiple sites at your company.
- Pay only for what you need. It’s simple to add lines when you need them—with no expensive visits from technicians.
- Simple setup and migration. Our Cloud Concierge team provides white-glove service for number porting and service provisioning.
- Professional on-site installation. Our Certified Integration Partners perform setup and help you with any on-site needs.
- Free lifetime support. Our support team is here 24/7. We typically answer calls within 60 seconds and emails within an hour.
Do you want to upgrade the reliability and lower the cost of your phone service without throwing out your existing phone system? Do you want a solution with a rich feature set that is the envy of other SIP providers? Star2Star’s SIP trunks let you upgrade to Star2Star’s award winning quality and reliability while continuing to use your existing phone system. StarSIP provides:
- High reliability with a 99.999% uptime reliability guarantee
- Pooling and bursting for sharing of call capacity across multiple locations
- No-cost inter-office calling between office locations
- Automatic failover to cloud-based services in the event of a power outage or loss of Internet connectivity
- 24/7/365 monitoring with proactive technical support
- Flexible usage plans
With StarSIP trunks on your system, you’ll enjoy the benefits of Star2Star’s award-winning Constellation Network. There’s no need to discard your existing system, change extension numbers, or change the way your system works. You can even keep your existing phone numbers.
StarSIP works with virtually any PBX system, using a small on-premise device called a StarSIP Integrated Access Device. This device allows us to deliver SIP services over a standard broadband Internet connection. You don’t need expensive MPLS or dedicated private IP connections.
Star2Star provides three ways to connect your PBX to StarSIP trunks, depending on the capabilities of your existing PBX:
- For SIP-capable PBX systems, the Integrated Access Device connects directly to your existing PBX, replacing your existing SIP trunks
- For ISDN PRI/T1 connections, we provide an IP Gateway device to deliver 23 voice channels per PRI connection
- For POTS-based PBX systems, we use Cisco IP Telephony Gateway devices to deliver up to 40 analog trunks using standard RJ-11 or RJ-21x connectors
– See more at: http://www.star2star.com/solutions/product-services/sip-starsip#sthash.zWvIDARY.dpuf