Sharing the Load, the Star2Star Way
Star2Star phone lines are virtual connections created over a broadband Internet connection with QoS (Quality of Service). The lines are not assigned to any single location. They are part of a pool of lines that can be used from any location in your organization. You can purchase a pool of lines that is large enough to meet your entire organization’s peak usage needs, without having to purchase a fixed number of lines per location.
To find out more about how this works, click here to download our brochure.
Star2Star provides users with a suite of features specifically designed to make your communications effortless and inexpensive:
- No-cost interoffice calling
- Reduce your costs across the board
- Share phone lines across several locations
- Unified dialing plan across all locations
- Simplify everything
- Ring groups and call queues operate across locations
- Easily handle multiple calls coming in at one time
- Effortless multi-location call transfer
- Transferring calls has never been easier